Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boston Legal: Season Four



All Rise for the Honourable 4th Season
In my opinion this is one of the best seasons of Boston Legal. I am really disappointed however that the fifth will apparently be it's last.
Shatner continues to deliver a top notch character. One of the highlights of the season and in my opinion the best episode when Denny and Alan go before the Supreme Court, what an excellent episode!!
I am really looking forward to season 5 and rewatching the whole season from the start.

Best Series on TV
I love this show and will be very sad to see it end this year. The relationship between Shatner and Spader is wonderful. My father was in big business and there are so many 'deja vu' moments during this show which makes it so real to me. I am in Orlando and my Aunt lived in Vancouver. We would both watch it and the following evening I would call her and we would talk about the show and laugh for hours. It was the best time of the week. I'll miss that but even more when the show is over. Shatner has proven that you can get away from a previous character (Star Trek) and be really damn funny. I look forward to watching it all over again in my 'older' age.

Better Than I had Hoped
I was heading to Kuwait when this season started, so I only got to see the second episode before I left, and I was freaked out that Brad Chase was the A.D.A. now, Paul Lewiston was gone, and replaced by Carl Sack played by John Larroquette. So I honestly wasn't planning on buying this right away. But being over here, in the Army with nothing really to do except go to work, and pretend I'm not here, I picked it up. Well I really couldn't resist because William Shatner is my biggest hero, and I love the character of Denny Crane.

Watching this season from the beginning to end I realized this show was a lot better than I had expected, in fact better than season three, which kind of left me wanting a little bit more. Season Four brings back a lot of characters and stories from past seasons, more so from season two; witch is my favorite season over all.

I was going to give this set a four star, because a few of the episodes it was a little hard to suspend disbelief,...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment