Thursday, October 3, 2013

Claymore (Starter Set)



Very cool
Finally, one of the best Fantasy Series since "Record of Lodoss War" comes to DVD in the western hemisphere.
I know the series allready but nothing could keep me from ordering this the minute I saw it on preorder!
If you love Fantasy Anime with a side heart breaking love Story, this is the Anime you should own!
Trust me, you'll love it!

liked it
To tell u the truth i didn't really like this anime at the biggining, I even stoped watching it after the first couple of episodes, the reason was there was this one kid in there that annoyed me like crazy. But I went back because of boredom and as I watched I started to understand that kid a bit more and he didn't annoy me as much and the show was pretty good too. It has some great women warriors in there with some great fight scenes. I'm difinately gonna buy this series when it is released in english, I just hope the english dub is good. or at least decent. I started reading the Manga as well and it's pretty good, it continues where the anime stops.

Unexpected
I agree with what an earlier review stated about this being as awesome as ROLW. I used to be an avid anime watcher. But somewhere along the line I lost interest in them. Claymore revived that interest. This is a serious anime. The way I like em. No joking and silly plots. They get to the point. Awesome story, artwork and lets not forget the soundtrack. The only thing that people wouldn't like is the fact that it ends. Whereas the manga continues even now

Personally I see that as a good thing. Seeing as though the manga isn't finished, we'd of been subject to FILLER had this anime continued. I can't watch Naruto or Bleach for that very reason. Gimme the good stuff or nothing at all I say. Claymore does that. It follows the manga 100 % until the last few episodes where they change it in order to wrap it up. I don't see anything wrong with stopping while you're ahead. Go on too long people like myself get bored and quit caring. Some people just need closure, I'm glad...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment