Monday, October 7, 2013

Caillou: Caillou's Winter Wonders



Nice!
This dvd is great. My son is a huge Caillou fan and he saw all the episodes in this dvd but the great thing is those annoying puppets are not there, just nonstop Caillou. Some parts of this dvd are also taken from the Caillou holiday movie. One more dvd for the collection!

No puppets and lots of holiday fun!
A solid Caillou video that keeps my daughter entertained for as long as I let her watch it. There are no puppets, so I don't need to be nearby to skip the skits and continue to Caillou cartoons.

Great entertainment
I gave this to my 3 1/2 year old son for Christmas in 2008 and he loves watching it. He started belting out "Dreidl dreidl dreidl" one day and I thought he had learned it from preschool, but no, from the Caillou holiday party segment. The songs about "practice makes perfect" and "make each day special" are great-to the point and catchy. My 19 month-old twins also love Caillou because of this DVD. I love the fact that there are several individual stories about winter--all nice little narratives, and Caillou is shown imagining all kinds of adventures while going about daily life. It really captures a child's imagination.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment