Friday, October 4, 2013

Goosebumps: One Day at Horrorland



Goosebumbs One Day at Horrorland DVD
I Bought this DVD for my 10 year old daughter who is a big goosebumbs fan. One Day at Horrorland was her favorite book, she really enjoyed the movie although it left out alot of the main story. Still very enjoyable. I would recommend for any goosebumbs fans.

SCARY!!!!
I bought this DVD for my niece who is a big R.L. Stein fan, both of the books as well as the old DVDs this was the last in her collection of the new ones. Needless to say she liked it a lot and was not disappointed.

it's a great show
I really liked it.I would give it a 10 . It's a great episode.Lizzy and Luke are two great cast members for this episode.THE END IS GREAT IT'S A VERY TWISTED ENDING.The plot is great.The monsters are very realistic.It's not very much like the book. There is no Clay.I really liked this video.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment