Sunday, October 6, 2013

Killinaskully: Season 1



Good
Probably will be compared with Father Ted, but much more "Irish" humour in it. Nice characters and some nice situations, true to life of small village ireland.

Up the Irish!
Inspired lunacy in the best tradition of brilliantly skewed Irish humor. A must-see for anyone who appreciates the finer points of subversive comedy. For devotees of League of Gentlemen, Little Britain and My Hero. The only problem? This is the ONE available season in the USA. Not good. When I conducted a search to obtain the rest of the series, I was seriously disappointed to discover this glitch. So, too, is the case with My Hero. I want my perverse British/Irish comedy...and I want it now.

Love this stuff
Wish there were more episodes. I'd like to get the rest of the season's of this. Good to watch when I need a laugh.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment