Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Seoul Raiders



Great Sequel
I was a fan of Tokyo Raiders, and was quite eager for a sequel, but didn't think there would be one. I was wrong on this count. I was also wrong that it would not be the kind of sequel that is much better than the original.

Like Tokyo Raiders, SEOUL RAIDERS has a plot that makes about as much sense as that of MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE. Something to do with Owen lee (Richie Jen)an American-born Chinese CIA agent who steals some counterfeit money plates and flees to Seoul, Korea, and this necessitates that Wushu master/ secret agentLam (Tony Leung) join forces with porfessional thief/babe J.J. (Shu Qi)call upon his three Korean angels (Choi Yeo-Jin, Cho Soo-Hyn, and Cho Han-Na)to get the plates back.

Like any Jackie Chan movie, SEOUL RAIDERS is made to be a comedy-dominated martial arts action flick, and there are several entertaining fights. The opening fight with Tony Leung and Shu Qi playing keep-away with some evil-doers statr off the movie with a bang. One very short...

Great Movie!!!
This movie was great! I get to watch movies at work. This movie has quite a few funny moments. This movie passed the time quite well, I borrowed this movie from my library and it was the best movie I have seen in a month! You would be a fool not to at least watch it once! It was so good I added it to my wish list, and when I get paid I am TOTALLY BUYING THIS MOVIE!!! The story was great, it kept me interested and would not let go until it ended! The move is only in cantonese and mandarin audio, but it has english subtitles, but is well worth it!!

Entertaining film
It's a Chinese action film that of course seems as a fantasy. However, it's entertaining and girls are pretty good looking to watch.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment