Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Moving Free Longevity Solution Easy Strength Level 1 Body Sculpting and Weight Loss Fitness/Exercise DVD For Beginners, Boomers, Women Over 50, and Active Seniors by Mirabai Holland



Worthwhile exercise tape in palatable form
This is the second exercise DVD that I've purchased by Mirabai Holland and I really like and almost enjoy having her lead me through all the moves. Being in the healthcare profession myself I'm well aware of how important it is to stay fit, especially after one turns 50. Mirabai's credentials are fantastic and I enjoy her quiet, relaxed manner. No frantic workouts that leave you wondering if this exercise program was only meant for those in their twenties, and no mindless and "entertaining" chatter with program participants. Instead Mirabai leads you through the program she has designed with clear directions and explanations, with pleasant music and in a beautiful setting. The first part of the DVD explains how and why this program will work for you.

encouraging, positive, whole body workout
I bought this video when I was 49 years old. Mirabai is about 8-9 years older than I am. I love her style because she takes things nice and slow and I don't pull muscles or hurt myself. I have experienced noticeable improvement in my strength since I started working out to her DVDs. I was exercising 3 times a week for a while, but now I'm doing it twice a week. I can tell I'm doing well because I can carry two gallons of milk in one hand, and I used to only be able to carry one. She does a "whole body" workout... including weight bearing exercises that increase bone density... something important for my age group.

If you want flash, pizazz and polished perfection, she might not be the instructor for you. She's more like a friend. She gives lots of encouragement and positive feedback.

Great Exercise Program for Us Older Folks!
This was a wonderful exercise DVD for seniors that need exercise. Very well done and works lots of muscles. I didn't experience ANY muscle aches the following day. It incorporates strength training with aerobics for a wonderful workout.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment