Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sommore: The Queen Stands Alone



Ms. Haddy is Nasty!!
I was on Amazon looking for Katt Williams and Sommore popped up as something else to check out. I read the reviews and decided to pick it up. I was not sure what to expect but it was actually pretty funny. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who enjoys good standup comedy. Be warned, she curses and talks about the things that people go through in life from being a child through their adult hood. If you are looking at comedy videos trying to decide what you should get, I would suggest you pick up Sommore for a real good laugh. Set the mood....Tell the kids to go into the other room, pour you some Hennessy, burn you some incense and get ready to laugh! YMMV...NEOSOUL06.

A true queen of comedy
Sommore. The Queen stands alone is a must have DvD if you a big fan of Sommore. I laugh until i couldn't laugh anymore. Thats how funny Sommore is in the DVD. you don't have to take my words for it. got out and buy it and see for yourself.

SOME More!
Ms. Sommore, never disappoints. This is a MUST have ... I laffed so hard until I was crying. She is and always will be my favorite "queen".

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment